Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Daisy Chain Award!




    As you can tell from the title I was nominated for a award! The Daisy Chain Award was started by Shelby Grace of Oh My Dollies Blog. If you want to be nominated go tell her. ;]






Ok so here are my questions...

1. What inspired you to create your own doll blog?

What inspired me to make my own doll blog is other bloggers!

2. Do you like customized dolls?

Yes.

3. Do you prefer MyAGs or Girl Of The Year?

That's a hard one. It just depends on the doll. ;]

4. If you could choose anywhere in the world to have a dolly photo-op, where would you choose?

Probably Asia. ;]

5. Do you design your own doll clothes?

Yes.

6. What is your favorite doll brand?

Besides AG probably Our Generation or My Doll's Life/Sophias.

7. Do you prefer photo stories or crafts on other doll blogs?

Crafts.

8. What is your favorite American Girl Doll and why?

I love all the dolls but probably Mckenna or Kit.


I nominate Super Inky, Never Grow Up,The Dolls of Sweet Nokia Street,The Pony Tales Sisters,and The Salty Breeze.

Now you guys need to answer the following questions and nominate 5 people. ;]

1.Why did you start doll collecting?

2. Blogs or AGTube?

3. Do you make your own doll clothes?

4. Are your dolls Geeks or Fashionistas?

5. New doll or New Accessories?

6. Favorite doll brand besides AG?

7. Doll Skirts or Doll Shorts?

8. Have you been awarded any other awards?


That's it for this post!

~PottercatxD~

2 comments:

Please Comment!!! No Haters or Rude Comments Allowed!!