Friday, January 1, 2016

New Beginnings

Well hello everyone. It's been several months since I've posted or been active. So I'm gonna be completely honest in this post. I honestly haven't been into AG dolls. I packed away my dollhouse, deleted my AG Instagram, and moved on from them. Starting a month ago, I started missing blogging and my AG dolls. I finally made the decision that in 2016 I would come back to blogging. My doll furniture is still currently packed away but I still have my dolls and doll clothes in my room. I have decided that I am going to make a effort to blog in 2016. I've decided that I will try to post once or maybe twice a week. If I can keep up blogging for a month or two I will start a new AG Instagram. Also I've decided that if I can stay into AG dolls and blogging for three months I will take my AG furniture down from my attic. I going to try super hard this year to blog. I might have to take a week long break every once in awhile. I'm going to try my hardest to blog and I'm gonna make an effort this year. 

Happy New Year
SariiBellexoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment!!! No Haters or Rude Comments Allowed!!