Friday, June 19, 2015

My thoughts on the New AG Release

Hi guys! Today I thought I would give my opinion on the new AG release. So here it goes!
(Images not mine)




I love these pjs! They are super cute!



I love this bed! My family is big on quilting so I love the quilt!




These are super cute as well!



I love the color of these pjs! They are cute!



I don't really like these.


This bed is super cute! I love the blue!



This bed looks better with the new colors!



I love these pjs! They look really soft!



This set is ok. But it's not my fav.



This is ok again.



I like the little dominos!



I don't like this. It looks really fake.



I don't like this and it doesn't look very accurate.



I love this! It's super cute!


I don't really like this, it looks like something a 5 year old would wear.



I don't really like this set. It's too fake.



I don't like this set. I'm tired of sports stuff.



I'm glad it's not pink.



I love this! We use the crockpot all the time at my house!



I don't like this set. It doesn't really match.



I really like these shoes! They look very warm!



This set is cute! I really like it.



This is ok but I don't buy Halloween costumes for my dolls.




This dog is SOOO cute! I love it!

What are your thoughts on the release?
~SariiBellexoxo~~PottercatxD~

4 comments:

  1. Great post! :) I actually put up a similar post around few hours ago--what a funny coincidence! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! As soon as I posted mine I looked and saw yours!

      Delete
  2. Those basketball shorts are actually long! I'm getting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I was thinking and they are not pink!

      Delete

Please Comment!!! No Haters or Rude Comments Allowed!!